Selling, letting and managing property is fundamentally about helping property owners to maximize the return on their property investment, whether that be a student house, a studio flat or a family house.
househandlers has a personal and bespoke approach to selling or letting your home.
Let me explain the three reasons why:
Honesty & Transparency – you can rely on us being honest in our dealings with you. Our integrity and reputation for honesty is at the heart of our business and who we are.
Straight talking – we will tell you what we honestly think in a situation based on our experience and judgement, we wont shy away from delivering what sometimes can be difficult messages for you to hear. If they are affecting the progress of your sale or rental we will make sure we provide you with our opinions, both good and bad.
Professional – At all times you can expect us to handle your property sale or rental in a professional manner. We are mindful this is a major transaction that you are entrusting us with. We can assure you that we will always conduct our business and any negotiations ion your behalf n a discreet and professional manner.
Our Background househandlers was established over 8 years ago by me, a landlord myself.
I enjoy all things to do with property. I have sourced, bought, designed and renovated my own portfolio of property. There is little I find more satisfying than finding a property in a great location and being able to turn it into a desirable home. I love to re-design the space and create the ultimate finished product. Over the years I have worked on both my own portfolio extending and decorating it to meet the changing needs of the market. I have worked wth many of my landlords in creating rental properties out of family homes. I have advised on updating a properties decor and furnishings. I love to use my experience and knowledge to achieve a finish that will appeal to today’s tenants without spending the earth.
The team I work with all have a strong background in the property industry. And importantly are resourceful people with a can-do attitude who love to solve problems.
After careful market research, I found that prospective buyers and tenants searching for their next home don’t wander from one high street estate agent’s office to the next. They search online instead. We have invested in an extensive on-line presence where people actually search for their next home. And a basic but well located office in central Surbiton provides a base for us to meet our clients and run our business.
Without the overheads of prestigious high street offices and flashy, branded cars we have been able to keep our fees low.
With that valuable insight and personal experience I founded househandlers to provide a level of service that was not really on offer in the market.
How We Do It The need to understand your aims and aspirations is often overlooked within the property industry. Each landlord has different aspirations and concerns.
To provide the service that our clients want we follow a systematic process. Here are the five tried and tested ways we deliver results:
- In an initial discovery meeting we will seek to understand your objectives, motivation and concerns, and evaluate the property within the context of the local market.
- You will be appointed a Personal Relationship Manager to guide you through every step in the process. Which means that from the beginning of our association when we are preparing your property for marketing through to your sale completing or your tenants moving in you will have one person with whom you can communicate and who understands your situation and unique needs.
- Communication – the vital ingredient in any successful transaction. At a potentially stressful time when you are transacting the sale or rental of your property it is crucial that you are kept up to date. Your Personal Relationship Manager will be in touch with you to provide feedback on viewings. Once an offer is received, you will be kept up to speed with it’s progress through to completion.
- Tenacity and Thoroughness – any offer received will be followed up with the solicitors, surveyors and mortgage lenders involved to ensure a swift exchange of contracts and completion. We do not rely on the other professionals to report back to us on the progress of your sale. We actively follow them up regular contact to ensure your sale is not getting stuck and running the risk of falling through.
- For our Landlords – Annual Reviews To ensure your property investment continues to perform to its potential it is vital that long-lasting relationships are formed. We will sit down with you annually to review your rental property performance to date and agree discuss future plans for the property.
For Your Peace of Mind
Underpinned by extensive experience in the property industry, membership of the Property Ombudsman, the industry professional body, ARLA (Association of Residential Landlords) and the peace of mind of Client Money Protection insurance, I will ensure that your investment property works for you.
FIND OUT MORE
Value My Property
MEET THE TEAM
Gillian Boden – Director
Roxi Lyons – Lettings & Property Management Co-ordinator
Albena Stefanova – Cleaning Services Co-ordinator